NO NEED TO DO IT ALONE.
Frequently Asked Questions
Canadian Immigration Law Specialist Program
- We offer a nine-module. Our program’s nine courses cover all areas of Canadian Immigration Law, required learning objectives and competencies in a flexible format.
Course is designed to meet the needs of Non-Government Staff, Employees of Canadian Immigration Lawyers/ Canadian Immigration Consultants and international organizations (Agents) that work with cross-border legal matters.
*** This Course is not recognized or endorsed by the The Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) for Registration as a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, for more information https://iccrc-crcic.ca/graduate-diploma-program/
- Contact us today to learn more
- Offer an industry-driven research and development curriculum with a flexible schedule
- Facilitate the learning of Canadian Immigration Law, introducing essential resources and terminology of the immigration.
- Promote ethical methods and proper legal procedures concerning residency, citizenship,
and refugee status
- Assist Advocates, Employess and individuals in ensuring safe immigration practices
- Employees of Registered Canadian Immigration Consultants, Non-Government Organization Staff or international organizations (Agents) that work with cross-border legal matters
- Our instructors are all immigration consultants with decades of experience and knowledge in the industry
- The comprehensive curriculum will enhance your career prospects and the reputation of the firm you currently operate or plan to establish
- To apply, please click here
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of CAD 175
- Payment details will follow once your application is complete
- Price per module: CAD586 plus applicable taxes
Confirmations of learning include the application of research skills on case study assignments, class discussions and scenario-based multiple-choice questions
- Accessible by all mobile devices
- Nine unique learning modules exploring different areas of expertise
- Based on case studies and examples to make the material relevant and easy to comprehend